Splash Mountain 2015 Winter Refurbishment and Fastpass+

Jon Schultz

Original Poster
We're heading to Disney World later this month, and will be there through February 2. Last I looked, the Splash Mountain refurbishment is set to be done on January 30. I'm trying to reserve a Fastpass on either January 31 or February 1, but Splash Mountain is not showing up in the list on either day.

Does anyone know when those Fastpasses will come back into the system? Is this standard protocol when a ride is down for a refurb?

Thanks!

DisneyKiwi

They are all taken. I managed to get a pass on the morning of the 3 Feb. So I will be up early racing to MK to ride splash mountain then racing back to catch DME for my trip home.

Vipor51

You guys thing there is any way Splash could open one day earlier on the 30th? Leaving early in the morning on the 31st. So bummed as I miss it every year.

Rob562

You guys thing there is any way Splash could open one day earlier on the 30th? Leaving early in the morning on the 31st. So bummed as I miss it every year.

Possibly, but I wouldn't bet on it. Your best chance would be to swing by the last few hours of the day on the 30th. If there were any operational changes done on the attraction, they have to acquaint the CM's with the new procedures so they bring in a crew the day before to cycle the attraction. And if that's the case and the crew finishes their training, sometimes the manager will make the decision to open up to Guests for the final few hours of the shift.

But there's a lot of "ifs" that have to go your way for it to happen.

-Rob

Mark Shearman

You never know!! The recent Haunted Mansion refurbishment finished early and re-opened several days earlier than published date of December 19th.

Chezman1399

It looks like reopening may have actually been pushed back. I had a fastpass for Feb 1, and got an email saying they had to move it because of a change in operating schedule for the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom