Special tickets and room rates announced for U.S. Military at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland

Rob562

Does anyone know if the military member can book multiple rooms at the discount?

For example, my bf's father is retired Army. Could he book two rooms, one for him and wife, the other for his daughter and her family? Or would they have to stay at Shades of Green to do that?

-Rob

Upvote 0

Cousin Huet

Does anyone know if the military member can book multiple rooms at the discount?

For example, my bf's father is retired Army. Could he book two rooms, one for him and wife, the other for his daughter and her family? Or would they have to stay at Shades of Green to do that?

-Rob

Yes, you can get multiple rooms with it up to 3 total I believe. I have two booked for our trip and the cast member that booked our stuff said 3 was the max. I have not seen that written anywhere so I guess it is only hearsay but it seemed like this guy knew his stuff.

Upvote 0

Cousin Huet

Where exactly can these tickets be purchased? Only at military bases? My father in law is retired army and very interested

So, the room you can book by calling Disney directly and they can check what is available when for you. 407-939-5277. You could also book rooms at The Shades of Green resort near Magic Kingdom and specifically Polynesian resort. They have cheap rates and large rooms but there pros and cons to both options. We do both depending on our plans.

Park tickets can be purchased tax free through a military installation or shades of green. They can be purchased at ticket windows but tax is paid. It is best to buy through shades of green or the location at Camp Pendleton (760)725-5863 well in advance so that you can book fast passes 30-60 days out depending on if you are staying on Disney property or not. Camp Pendleton is who we use and like Shades of Green they will charge shipping to send you the tickets but that is worth it because you will be able to take advantage of Fast Pass booking at the full 60 day window if staying at Disney and if you under them well enough in adavance.....about two week turn around average.

Hope this helps and you all get to take advantage of the great offers Disney gives Veterans.

Upvote 0
My brother-in-law is active military and we are thinking of taking my niece to Disneyland for her first time in October 2017 for Mickeys Halloween Party. We are thinking of buying the 3 day special military tickets. I know that these tickets do not work for the actual Halloween Party but does anyone know if these military special tickets qualify for the 1 Magic Morning at Disneyland?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom