Special Florida resident annual pass – with 100 bonus days for free

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
To mark the 100 Years of Magic celebration, Disney World announced plans Monday for a special Florida resident annual pass – with 100 bonus days for free. To go on sale later in October, the pass will cost $289 for adults and $246 for kids aged 3-9.

:sohappy:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by wdwmagic
To mark the 100 Years of Magic celebration, Disney World announced plans Monday for a special Florida resident annual pass – with 100 bonus days for free. To go on sale later in October, the pass will cost $289 for adults and $246 for kids aged 3-9.

Must be nice to live in Florida!!:(

mej

Must be nice to live in Florida even without 100 free days as an added bonus! It's very wet and windy in Northern Ireland this evening!

Cosmo

why, yes....it IS nice to live in florida!!!!!!!!!! I'll be going this weekend....hate to rub it in...hehehehehehehe.....:p

MrPromey

Hmm... this probably sounds petty to all those that don't have the luxury of living so close but I wonder this also applies to renewals... If not, it would be better in the long run to just let the pass expire and get a new one...

Cosmo

Mine doesn't expire until May. I plan on waiting for it to expire and then just getting a renewal at that time. I've done that for the past few years and its better than getting it before it expires as you can lose several days.

Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to last?

MrPromey

Originally posted by Cosmo
Mine doesn't expire until May. I plan on waiting for it to expire and then just getting a renewal at that time. I've done that for the past few years and its better than getting it before it expires as you can lose several days.

Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to last?

The renewal kicks in the day that the current one expires. You have up to 30 days after the current one expires to get a renewal but even if you get it 4 weeks later, it still expires exactly one year from the date that the old ticket expired. By waiting, you can loose days. If you plan on waiting a few days or weeks, it's sometimes cheaper (in the long run) to just get another pass rather than renew based on the time that you can loose. If this promotion were to remain in effect, it would make it an even better deal to not renew...

mickeyfan

I read that the pass has to be purchased and activated before December 30, 2001!! If anyone takes advantage of this promotion, please let me know if you already have a Florida Resident Season pass if they will credit the remaining time and reduce the price for this special ticket. I have upgraded from a seasonal to an annual and they credited the remaining days towards the upgraded ticket. It wouldn't be a big savings for me because my current pass expires January 2nd!! However, every little bit helps!!:D

That is something that could be done, please keep in mind though the credit probably would not be much more than 30-40 dollars depending on how much you used it.. Not really the best deal.

woofboy111

I think I'll need to buy that!

MickeyAve

Sounds GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!

Finally the Disney deals are back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom