Special Event the weekend of Feb 20th?

kaylasmom

Is there some special event going on the weekend of Feb 20th? The only thing I have noticed on the Disney website is that the Braves players arrive in town on Feb 17th, but the games don't start until Feb 26th. I was looking at hotel prices for the weekend of the 20th, and the Contemporary is almost $600 a night. I just stayed there two weekends ago and paid $184/night. What am I missing? I wasn't aware that the last two weekends of February were high season. I mean, Valentines day and the Daytona 500 are the weekend before.

Can someone shed some light for me, please? Thanks!

P-3 FE

I have no clue of any special events going on at that time. We will also be there at that time-staying at CBR. I had no problems getting reservations and took advantage of the buy 4 get 3 deal going on.
Hope you get things worked out!!

Remember the Magic!!

P-3 FE former MK CM

Upvote 0

RWilliams

Premium Member
Is there some special event going on the weekend of Feb 20th? The only thing I have noticed on the Disney website is that the Braves players arrive in town on Feb 17th, but the games don't start until Feb 26th. I was looking at hotel prices for the weekend of the 20th, and the Contemporary is almost $600 a night. I just stayed there two weekends ago and paid $184/night. What am I missing? I wasn't aware that the last two weekends of February were high season. I mean, Valentines day and the Daytona 500 are the weekend before.

Can someone shed some light for me, please? Thanks!

Its President's day weekend I believe, therefore Disney would be charging the holiday prices.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom