Special Deal at the Swan or Dolphin Resorts

William Marsden

I saw on this website information on a special rate at the Swan or Dolphin resorts. Are patrons of these hotels eligible for Extra Magic Hours or Early Entry? I thought I read somewhere that they weren't. Can you get the Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan at these resorts? I'm almost sure that when Disney introduced the meal plan, only those guests staying at an official Disney Resort could qualify but in the past few months Disney has made this program available to DVC members. I didn't know if guests of the Swan or Dolphin were eligible also. Just wondering.:wave:

peters

Swan & Dophin guests can use the extra entry hours & Disney transportation(Disney buses have specific stops there like other Disney resorts). However, Swan & Dolphin guests cannot use the Magical Express bus to and from the airport and cannot buy the Disney Dining Plan. Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

dmmgp2000

Just to add to that, Swan and Dolphin room keys cannot be used in the parks or other Disney resorts to charge back to your room. You have to be at a Swan/Dolphin restaurant or gift shop to be able to charge to the room.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom