Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

HMF

Can’t remember if this was posted here before but here’s a great photo of the Egyptian worker on the scaffolding. This is one figure that I’ve always felt was pointlessly removed considering the scaffolding itself still exists. If the figure still exists I’d like to see him return in the eventual next refurb.
View attachment 772670
I have a theory for why they removed him but it may just be a theory.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I took this pic 3 weeks ago. The ride slowed down to a near stop so I snapped a quick pic of the space station.

20240303_142111.jpg

Dragonman

No wonder all that black junk comes out of my nose at Disney. Didn’t realize they never cleaned up dust in backstage areas like that (or is this hidden forestage?)
What you see in that photo is above your head as you’re descending backwards in the room with blue lights. I guess they think it’s okay not to clean it for years if the average guest doesn’t notice it.

Wdwsince86

I rode spaceship earth a week ago. IdId t get a good look because my daughter likes to watch the screen thing and make jokes at the end, but the quick looks I have to my left and right, it looked like some or all of the dust was gone. Can anyone confirm this? Didn’t get a chance to ride it again and double check.

Wdwsince86

Also, maybe off topic, I hope it’s allowed, but is there a post like this for alien encounter or other popular/cult classic former attractions?

Dragonman

I rode spaceship earth a week ago. IdId t get a good look because my daughter likes to watch the screen thing and make jokes at the end, but the quick looks I have to my left and right, it looked like some or all of the dust was gone. Can anyone confirm this? Didn’t get a chance to ride it again and double check.
It’s possible you didn’t notice it because of the darkness. Also yes there are threads for most of the other rides, simply use the search function and they should pop up. If nothing shows up then feel free to make a thread based on what you’re looking for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom