Spaceship Earth - will it be open for preview on Jan 12/08?

corgi998

Original Poster
Hi everyone

planning a visit to WDW on January 12th. Does anyone know if Spaceship earth will be open for a preview then? I know it has been previewing but wondered if it will still be open then.

Also, does anyone know if I picked a good time in terms of the crowds, are trip is January 12 to 19.

Merry Christmas!

BSikor

As far as we've heard it's open everyday now even though there are signs saying it is not officially opening until Feb 08

JonnyK

Yes, What he said is correct, its now open to the public but the offical re-opening is in feb, The ride isnt completed yet, theyre still working on it, you should be able to get on it and have a great trip!

dpunky

I just came back from Disney World on Christmas Eve. It was "officially" open for the public on Dec 21st. The line was fairly long the first official day during the morning. It was posted as a 20 minute wait, but the ride broke down as I was making it the front of the line. That was an additional 20 minutes more. The ride still has kinks in it. It's definitely better riding at night since there are no crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom