Space Mt. Refurb?

isnet396

Just a note, but the WDW SM was built in 1975. The one in France was built in the late 80's-90's. If you've ever looked at the track, you'll realize that its OLD....not that its rusting away, but that the style is old...so all of your "Lets make it do loops and inversions!" is impossible...to say the least

Ian

Jimmy

Is the track in Disneyland wider than in WDW? I have always seen footage of people riding side by side but that seems impossible on the narrow track at WDW. I remember the old way where you sat in each other's lap almost on a bench type seat.

futureCM

Yes, the track is wider and the thicker, the rockets at WDW are still pretty wide though. And the old SM rockets used to be like how Splash Mountain was at DL. However, they have just recently changed those logs.

gjpjtj

Now I'm not one who usually goes for changing the "classic" rides, however brand new tracks in SM would make my day! The last time I rode it, it slammed me around so much, I was in pain the rest of the day........Maybe I'm just getting old??? Nah.....:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom