Space Mountain vs The Incredible Hulk Coaster

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
space-mountain-00.jpg

Incredible-Hulk-Universal.png

AndyS2992

Space Mountain simply because I can ride it many times and other than it being super rough, I feel fine whereas after a ride on the Hulk, motion sickness kicks in and I feel awful and need to sit down somewhere quiet for an hour or two afterwards 🤢

rcapolete

The Hulk is a great ride but it is not close to the best rollercoaster I have been on (I am jaded since I am 45 minutes from Six Flags Great Adventure with Kingda Ka). Space Mountain in the other had is an experience to say the least.

RoadiJeff

Space Mountain simply because I can ride it many times and other than it being super rough, I feel fine whereas after a ride on the Hulk, motion sickness kicks in and I feel awful and need to sit down somewhere quiet for an hour or two afterwards 🤢
Same here. I don't get motion sickness on Space Mountain but I almost get it from just looking at the Hulk. That's one of the few rides at Universal that I would never go on and I don't think Dramamine would help.

Mark Dunne

I can only say space , as I haven’t ridden hulk, but the queue as someone said is pretty cool, yes it’s old tech, but fun to ride, funny thing is I rode HSM in Disneyland Paris , I couldn't wait to get back in WDW, to ride SM, I don’t like the screen experience at HSM, and I love Star Wars , sorry gone of piste a bit,

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Neither are objectively great rides, but each does what it is supposed to do just fine. On a grading scale, I'd put both on the B- range. Both rides have better analogues on their same property (if you want a launched inverting coaster, Velocicoaster is infinitely better than Hulk; if you want a non-inverting coaster in the dark, Cosmic Rewind is infinitely better than Space Mountain); however, comparing the two as coasters is unfair as the "intended use" of Space Mountain and Hulk are not the same.

I will say, I really love the queue for Hulk... for a 25 year old ride, it really captures that feeling of "90s comic books" perfectly for me and the nostalgia for me waiting in that queue is peak...

ZachPL

I like hulk, but the bumps and headwhips make it one of the only rides in orlando where I grey out usually with a slight headache after.

DW Aficionado

Cmon, Space Mountain is nostalgia, it isn't, and never was a great ride...but it's a great part of our youth that we want to share with our children and grandchildren.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom