Space Mountain Question

meanmice

Original Poster
I had my 18th birthday party yesterday. It was a disney princess party. While showing my guests the Walt Disney Explorer program one of my friends said that when she first rode space mountain it had a loop. I know that other parks have loops and I know that today it doesn't. I did a search for more information, but it wasn't productive. Was there a loop and I don't know about it?

Lee

Adventurer
WDW's Space Mountain never, ever had a loop.
The only one with inversions is the one in Paris, which has three. None of the three are actually a "loop" though.

EchoOfOphelia

Nope, never ever had a loop. It was designed so that kids could actually ride and enjoy this coaster. Your friend is mistaken... maybe she's thinking of a different coaster somewhere else?

DisneyWonders07

Nope, never seen a loop. But the ride is so much fun, especially cause it's in the dark and like being in space. I like to sit in the front the most!:D

devilred

hi this is my first reply:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

but anyways i remember a loop, but that was when i was 4 and now i think i must have been really stupid to think that:hammer: :hammer:

orangefan15

Perhaps she remembers a loop because it felt that way when she was younger...I mean, you are riding around in the dark and I can see a young kid thinking they'd been through a loop....

But there wasn't a loop on SE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom