SPACE MOUNTAIN: Left or Right?

christopher

Original Poster
Your done with the star tunnel and now you have a srious decision to make. Left lane or right lane?

I usually go right. Why? I don't know. Ive heard the line is shorter, Ive heard the track is faster. I can't tell a difference so I just go right.

Lance

The last 3 times I've been on, I always seem to choose the right side.

I don't know why either?

I haven' been on the left side in years..........

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Last time I went (2 weeks after 9/11) they only had the right side open. the wait time was 10 min at the time. :)

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Generally when I've ridden Space Mountain, I've found that the CMs have the left side closed and direct everyone to the right. I've also heard that the left side has about 3 feet more of track than the right side.....not enough to make it any better.

NowInc

When given the option..I choose left. Why? because the Right side is ALWAYS open (on the off season its usually the ONLY side open) and I just like the variety ;)

tmp

I have never thought about this before, but I pretty positive I have never gone to the left side. - Why? I don't know. Maybe because I write with my right hand. I hate being right handed all the successful people in life are left handed. Atleast I play hockey left-handed.

DigitalDisney

While both sides have essentially the same layout, there are some subtle differences between the two. If I remember correctly, the right side has a better final drop that provides some real air-time.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Everytime me and my family go we go to the right. We have been to the left only a few times I like the ride on the right side it has a nice final drop.

Brer Bear

This is a no brainer.:animwink:

You've got to go to the right. Right? I don't know why I just always have. This would be an intresting test to run.
:confused::confused: :confused: :confused:

Everybody's going right! If I ever get to choose again, I'm going to the left. I'll get to go on it twice while all of you are standing in line on the right! ;)

Wilson

If I am in line next to someone, or a group of someones, who are especially annoying, I'll wait and see what they do, then go the other way.

This can be a tricky proposition, particularly when that someone is in your own party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom