Souvenirs From World Showcase

GOOFY4U

Original Poster
My wife and i will be in WDW April 15-21. Our trip first will be our first in 20 years. We would like to collect something similar from each country in the World Showcase. For instance a shot glass for our bar. Do you have any sugestions that may help us.

goofy4u

Captain Hank

I actually did this very thing for my Christmas presents to my Mom and Dad. For my Mom, I got a Christmas ornament from each pavilion (or, something that could be convincingly fashioned into an ornament from those pavilions from countries that don't celebrate Chrismtas). Then, I got a CD from each pavilion for my Dad. I had to get a few supplimentary CD's from Virgin Megastore for a few pavilions that didn't carry country-specific CD's (Italy and the UK, if I remember correctly).

mdisney

My wife and i will be in WDW April 15-21. Our trip first will be our first in 20 years. We would like to collect something similar from each country in the World Showcase. For instance a shot glass for our bar. Do you have any sugestions that may help us.

goofy4u
The shot glasses are very nice they are about $6.

KBQueenWDW

Not really a take home kind of souvenir... but my sister and I love going around to every country and buying a candy bar to split. It's interesting (and ymummy) to taste the local candies from around the world.

Now I'm not sure if each country has one of those penny squishers... but one from each pavillion might be cool to collect.

And of course, another idea is always pins.

finan03

yeah the shotglasses are great idea too. and if im not mistaken, you can get mini flags at each country as well. at norway you can get the other 3 scandinavian countries (finland sweden and denmark). when i was a tot we got tiny tiny pins from each country too. now they have those bigger ones, and you can get multiples from each country. you can look at getting a pin from each country featuring mickey, or you can get the mickey heads in the design of the flags... i have 14 of those haha.

Scooter

I have a Mickey Mouse Antenna topper from each country.
I display them on a 1x2" piece of wood with wooden dowls inserted in it and painted it black.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom