Souvenir cups

wdworbust

Original Poster
I was wondering if Disney had the souvenir cups, where you could refill them throughout the week at a discount. Does anyone know how much they are, and how much are refills? I have the main package all prepared, but I'm afraid it's the little stuff that's going to kill us!

barnum42

Most if not all the resorts have mugs that you can refill for free. But the only refillable at a discount ones I'm aware of in any park are at Animal Kingdom, but they are only valid for one day. I think the break even point on them is about four refills.

Dwarful

Well if you are staying onsite you can purchase a refill mug that is good at the RESORT only. You buy the mug and then get free refills for the length of your stay on property.I think that they are about $12 each now, could be $15.
Inside the parks your out of luck there. No great deals, although at Epcot you can always go to the Ice Cool Station and drink up the free beverages there...personal warning...stay away from the Beverly!
As a family we buy the bottle soda and get a cup of ice for free, this way we get drinks as needed, none gets wasted and it doesn't break the bank. Also they will give you free water if you ask.
If you really want to save some money you could bring in some Tupperware style cup w/sealed lid, some Lipton Cold Brew tea bags (in a ziploc baggie) and make your own iced tea. just a thought if the finances for this trip are tight..or you just want to bring home more souvineers!

tigsmom

The refillable mugs at the resorts really help us. We are a family of 4 and go thru 2 or 3 drinks/meal in the snackbar and we use them when we get back from the parks too.
You can bring in your own water, soda and juice bags/boxes. Its cheaper and you can get what you want.
Saving a water bottle and filling it up with soda, iced tea or juice is a good idea. We've done that before. Fill them up at night and stick them in an ice bucket or the fridge (if your room has one).

Scooter

Crystal Light has a new product out now called
"On The Go"

Each box contains 14 individual powder packets that you can add to a bottle of water to give it more flavor.
They are sugar free and come in 3 flavors, Iced Tea, Raspberry, and Lemonade.

You could bring or buy one bottle of water at the parks and then fill it up time and time again at the water fountain and use these packets.

It's a great way to save money.
We plan on taking them on our next trip in May.

rainfully

Scooter said:
"On The Go"

Each box contains 14 individual powder packets that you can add to a bottle of water to give it more flavor.

You could bring or buy one bottle of water at the parks and then fill it up time and time again at the water fountain and use these packets.

They that is a really great idea!

tigsmom

Scooter said:
"On The Go"

And WalMart has their own brand (same flavors) at half the price. We have these and they are easy to use and taste great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom