Sounds Like Summer Concerts - Good News/Bad News

fillerup

Original Poster
The good news is that this concert series is returning this summer, much to my surprise given other cuts.

The good news is that either attendance doesn't look that terrible for summer or WDW has decided another shot to the foot, by further reducing value, is a bad idea

Steve Soares has posted the first two groups for this summer's concert series on his website, and if you link to the artists you'll see that they are indeed booked. http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

The bad news is that Disney (maybe for reasons of variety) is not planning on booking Hotel California - A Salute to the Eagles. I don't say this because they don't appear on this early list, but rather because I was told this directly.

For those of you who might agree with me that this is one of the best bands this series offers, perhaps take some time to email Guest Communications and politely but strongly ask that Hotel Cal be brought back to Epcot this summer.

Since the bookings are apparently far from complete, perhaps if Disney receives enough requests, we can get this done.

pluto144

I have been looking and looking for info on this concert series. So glad to hear that it is returning this year. I have never seen Hotel California. However, I loved the Bon Jovi tribute band and have seen them perform for the past 2 years. Sure hope they are returning this year!!!!!

Jill:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom