Sorcerer Mickey returns to Fantasmic

drew81

Original Poster
Fantasmic finale news-

Sorcerer Mickey Mouse will be back at the top of the mountain starting tonight.

mm52200

I'm really surprised considering it's really close to the refurb and could of just continued to leave it not working. Even if it goes a little slower I'll take it and they fully solve the problem during the refurbishment.

Magenta Panther

Excellent news! I saw the show last week, and it ended with a non-sorcerous Mickey on ground level instead of way up high on the mountain top. Now, the show still worked fine that way, but it's good to know that he's now back up where he belongs, ruling from on high. Thanks for the report!

muse1983

Yeah great, now they have an excuse to keep this show around for another 20 years. Sigh.
Ah, it just wouldn't be a Fantasmic thread without someone complaining about positive news...it's a great show and I hope it continues to receive some touch ups for years to come!

ToTBellHop

This is surprising (and fantastic!) news. I would guess they realized that with their limited refurbishment time table next month, they wouldn't have enough time for the planned fixes AND this issue. Either that or our Get Out the Vote propaganda worked and people actually complained en masse about this.

Awesome! Saw it last week w/o Sorceror Mickey and it was not the same.

I LOVE Fantasmic! I think it's one the best things at WDW and I hope it never goes away

SpenceMan01

I am literally sitting here after the 8pm performance and Sorcerer Mickey was a total no-show. Same as when we saw it last Wednesday. I'm really disappointed as we fought the crowds because he was supposed to be back.

On a positive note, John Smith swung around the mountain which he didn't do last week.

drew81

Original Poster
I am literally sitting here after the 8pm performance and Sorcerer Mickey was a total no-show. Same as when we saw it last Wednesday. I'm really disappointed as we fought the crowds because he was supposed to be back.

On a positive note, John Smith swung around the mountain which he didn't do last week.

They're probably having issues with it again. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom