Son 4th birthday

eagleis4031

Original Poster
Any body got any ideals for a 4 bd for my son. we will be staying 6 day and want to do everything we can for him he loves mickey

Cindyrella

We celebrated my son's 4th and 5th birthday at WDW. We stayed at Pop Century both times. Each visit, they sent balloons and a b-day card (signed by his favorite character) to our room. If you are eating at any of the restaurants on property, you can order a cake; however, many of the restaurants will bring a complimentary cupcake for the birthday guest. My son's favorite place to celebrate his birthday is at Chef Mickeys. On our last visit (a few weeks ago,) the server and manager at The Plaza brought out a beautifully decorated cake - we were all so surprised! I thought that was so nice of them. My son loved it!
Have a great time!

frankd1962

First, Happy Birthday to him. I'm going down during my birthday next year and know I'm going to have fun.

I would first pick up two of the guide books. One for the whole family and the other one is the one written for kids. Go through them and see where the Mickey will be in general (character meals, meet & greets and other places) so you can get an idea to plan things.

Next I would aks you how is he around large characters? When my youngest was little we went to both WDW & Universal and in any picture we ook with the family & a character she was pulling away from the character as far as her arm and the person's arm could go. WHen she was 12, she almost tackled Pooh at Crystal Palace because she loves him so much.

ypcat

Get the birthday buttons for him at each of the parks. He will get lots of attention. Mention you are celebrating a birthday when you make your resort and dining reservations and also mention it when you check in. When we went for our son's 3rd birthday, they had a card delivered with a signed photo from Donald (his favorite) and a bunch of balloons. He was in heaven.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom