Someone please save Pooh at EPCOT

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
This is just getting bizarre now. It had a place during COVID, but why is Pooh just stranded on a hill in 95F full sun and 100ft away from guests. It makes no sense for anyone involved.

DSC07059-1.jpg

DSC07069-2.jpg

TrainsOfDisney

I’ve visited Disneyland so much more that this looks extra crazy. You have to work really hard to not have characters approach you at Disneyland! They are free-roaming everywhere!

But let’s be sure to keep the characters as far as possible from guests at WDW haha. (I do like the characters on the boats in DAK - that adds much needed kinetic energy to the park)

TheMaxRebo

I actually like when the characters are out in areas doing stuff - maybe not this specific case where seems like he is just standing there/not doing much. But like when he was really trying to catch butterflies or when Chip and Dale are having a picnic, etc.

I am also a weird one who hated how character meets were at Disneyland, so maybe just me

drew81

This is just getting bizarre now. It had a place during COVID, but why is Pooh just stranded on a hill in 95F full sun and 100ft away from guests. It makes no sense for anyone involved.

View attachment 735423

View attachment 735422
Someone please save the guests from WDW Entertainment and their bad decisions.

Imagination- Winnie still doing “sightings”.

Ratatouille opens- Remy and Emile no where to be found.

Cosmic Rewind opens- no GOTG characters anywhere.

Jollywood Nights- using same daily ops characters, no variety, Phineas and Ferb overlays are the supposed main draw.

Disneyland- literally getting new characters every other week.

Animal Kingdom- keeping the flotillas to save overhead and labor. Crafting guest survey questions to keep them in rotation.

Hollywood Studios- not allowing PM set characters to meet together, also keeping some of those characters as “sightings”.

Toy Story Land-No sheltered, or indoor meet and greet location for Toy Story characters.

Magic Kingdom- no characters in Town Square, Festival of Fantasy is a watered down embarrassment.

Rteetz

I actually like when the characters are out in areas doing stuff - maybe not this specific case where seems like he is just standing there/not doing much. But like when he was really trying to catch butterflies or when Chip and Dale are having a picnic, etc.

I am also a weird one who hated how character meets were at Disneyland, so maybe just me
I am with you. I like these sort of things. The Chip & Dale one at DHS is fun to just sit there and watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom