Some questions

lindamiller

Hello,
I was last at Disney World in 2023 with first husband and 2 children.
geometry dash scratch
Some time ago, a friend of my husband said she had extra DVC points and invited us to go to WDW with them for a week, room for free. We'll be staying at one of the Animal Kingdom resorts. I think she said Animal Kingdom Lodge, but am not 100% sure. Do they have DVC rooms there?

How often do the extra magic hours change? Hoop-de-doo Revue as good as it sounds? We love Billy Hill at DLR. Similar just longer?

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Animal Kingdom Lodge has some DVC rooms in addition to regular rooms. Kidani Village - which is right next door - is strictly DVC.

WDW no longer has extra magic hours per se. Early entry for resort guests is every morning at all 4 parks for 30 minutes prior to official opening. Extended evening hours for Deluxe resort guests (which includes DVC) are twice a week - Monday for Epcot, Wednesday for MK - and run for two hours past closing time.

HDD is a fun family dinner show which you will likely enjoy if you love Billy Hill.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

HDD has for years been rated as the best show on property. You get large portions of food, a fun show with lots of songs, corny jokes, lot of laughs and some audience participation. We always get category 1 seating on the floor stage level. It does fill up fast so get your ADR's in quickly.

Upvote 0

Eric Graham

HDD has for years been rated as the best show on property. You get large portions of food, a fun show with lots of songs, corny jokes, lot of laughs and some audience participation. We always get category 1 seating on the floor stage level. It does fill up fast so get your ADR's in quickly.
who can resist fried chicken...my Mom used to make it and fried squash, fried okra, homemade biscuits and fresh green beans...on my last vacation I had fried chicken almost every meal even breakfast. Off to swim, take care!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom