Some annoyances about the new system

GigglesMcSnort

Original Poster
Well, this sucks. You can only choose the time for multi and single passes at time of booking, you can't freely modify times afterwards like you used to with Fastpass+.

And it only gives you five minutes to choose your times before it times out.

So better choose wisely and quickly!

bwr827

Can confirm, will not let me change times by hour after paying. Only giving me "earliest available time" which I didn't want.
Are you at the park? There are multiple reports of people modifying and refreshing throughout the day to see new/different availability.

Or are you just booking in advance for now, and seeing that you can’t customize your times days ahead?

lightningtap347

Are you at the park? There are multiple reports of people modifying and refreshing throughout the day to see new/different availability.

Or are you just booking in advance for now, and seeing that you can’t customize your times days ahead?
Sorry - booking in advance! Maybe that's why, and day of you can change in more detail?

Here's what you get when you want to move pre-books:

1000019593.png

Important to note, I can't even use that time because of my navi time, so it automatically makes it 10:40.

GigglesMcSnort

Original Poster

Do you mean you can freely choose your time from a list of available slots or just choose the earliest availability?

Freely choosing from a list of slots is what you can do when booking in advance, but only up to the point that you've paid, then that ability seems to disappear. After payment, all you can do is change to the earliest availability for that day,

lightningtap347

Do you mean you can freely choose your time from a list of available slots or just choose the earliest availability?

Freely choosing from a list of slots is what you can do when booking in advance, but only up to the point that you've paid, then that ability seems to disappear. After payment, all you can do is change to the earliest availability for that day,
I just figured out you can freely choose times after first pre-books... Only at the checkout screen. Very unintuitive.

nickys

Premium Member
Well, this sucks. You can only choose the time for multi and single passes at time of booking, you can't freely modify times afterwards like you used to with Fastpass+.

And it only gives you five minutes to choose your times before it times out.

So better choose wisely and quickly!
You can modify your times at any time, whether in advance or on the day. People were testing stuff like this yesterday.

nickys

Premium Member
People including me (funnily enough, or I wouldn't have made the post). I wasn't able to see a way to modify times after making the initial booking.
I believe you go to Future Plans, select Modify and then you can choose your new times. You should double check nothing else changes before confirming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom