Solo Trip - POR - 4/25-4/29

JIMINYCR

Enjoy. The first time I went solo it felt so strange. It took a while to get comfortable with it and to realize that I had no one else to think about but myself and enjoy the benefits of being solo. No grumpy, moody kid to deal with, no one to remind where they needed to be, no justifying why a souvenir shouldnt be bought etc. etc. But I did miss the companionship and fun of having them along. Solo has its good & bad.

Upvote 0

Michael Shiels

Congratulations on booking your trip. I also enjoyed a solo trio in October 2012. It was a bit lonely at times but I took advantage of the time and freedom by digitally journaling my trip with our camera. I came home with some beautiful photos. Have fun!

Upvote 0

TexasTink

I have a family trip planned for...jan 2016. And I plan to take advantage of the bounce back deal. That just may end up being a solo trip. I envited my sister to come along with her husband and kids but if they cant swing it ... I am plannin on going alone. And to be honest, I am looking forward to a possible solo trip.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

POR is one of my favorite resorts to stay at! I have read nothing but great things about solo trips... which gave me the push to book mine for November this year, and I am so excited. Waking up and going where you want, when you want is just sounds so freeing. When I go with family, I always set aside time for myself to roam the parks and those times have always been amazing! Enjoy your trip! Let us know how it goes. I love reading about others solo trips!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom