Solo travelers during Covid-19

Stitch826

As someone who’s done solo trips to WDW the past few years, I’ve been thinking about the impact of all the COVID-19 precautions Disney has made. Doing a solo trip was already a bit awkward at times before the pandemic. With all of the social distancing measures in place, it seems as if solo trips are now significantly worse in that regard. Having to sit alone on Disney transportation, ride vehicles, waiting in lines, etc... I’m not planning to return to Disney until at least early 2021, but are any solo travelers concerned about the increased awkwardness of the social distancing measures?

JohnD

I notice that beer is involved in most of your recommendations ... and I'm on board with that :)

If I recall, Spice Road Table has a Moroccan beer too. These three are probably the best for solo travelers. You can get an out of the way table and enjoy a simple meal. If you want to add Mexican, then add Cantina de San Angel. Not just beers of course but margaritas. The rest around WS may be a bit much or not to your taste.

Upvote 0

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Successful solo trip! Still here and it’s 99 degreees but still had an incredible day with no waits, 99% mask compliance and great cold beers haha. Thanks for the advice here, really appreciate it
80170F45-EA0E-4450-847B-48A0EFD38A22.png

Upvote 0

acollins876

I just booked my first-ever solo trip for Oct 4th-7th and am really excited about it. Planning EPCOT for Sunday since my flight gets in late the night before. With attendance very limited, should I be concerned about EPCOT on a weekend (I'd usually avoid it) or just stick with the plan and not have to get up so early after a late arrival?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom