Solo Dining

DisneyFreak721

Im goin down to WDW by myself here in a few days and i got to thinkin'...I dont really want to eat at only counter service places (I.E. Cosmic Rays, Backlot Express, Pizza Planet, etc.) and according to the Birnbaum Guidebook there are nicer WDW restaurants that have counters for solo diners to sit at....but the problem is that they dont give a list of these restaurants...other than the Mitsukoshi Dining Room at Epcot, What are the restaurants that offer this? Does anybody know?

BRER STITCH

Forget the counter seat!
Get a table!!!

No problem getting a table for one. Much more comfortable and enjoyable!

ALL restaurants have plenty of tables for 2 and will gladly seat a solo diner at one of them. I do it all the time!

HAVE FUN!

:wave:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I know Jiko has a counter area where you can sit.

I agree though, unless you want to sit at a counter, get a table. There is no problem with getting a seat for one.

Upvote 0

billybaruch1

At Cap'n Jack's last month I was asked (since I was alone) if I wanted to sit at the bar/counter area. They have a special name for it there but I cannot remember what they call it. I immediately said, no thanks, I'd like your best table with a view of the lake, please. :cool:

This was the same day I walked from ASMo to BB and CSR. :lol:

Upvote 0

MerHearted

I dined alone at the Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's, and Crystal Palace on my last trip. You can just get a table. Actually, I think they give you better seats if you're alone or just two people. I know I got some really good seats.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom