Soarin Music

laalaa

Original Poster
Hi everyone

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on a copy of the beautiful music that is palyed during Soarin? My first and last visit to WDW was in 2005, and i loved soarin. I watched the ride video of it on a website, and it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up! I want to go back now!:cry:

I know it was by Jerry Goldsmith, who composed the music for one of the star wars films.

Any format, cd or mp3 to download.

If anyone can help i would be very grateful.

Captain Hank

The score for Soarin' is available on the current official album of Walt Disney World. You can order it through Walt Disney World merchandise mail order at 407-363-6200. The cost is exactly the same as you would pay in the park, plus shipping. Shipping costs and other information can be found here: http://allearsnet.com/tp/mailorder.htm

There are other stores online that sell these CD's, but most of them mark the price up above what you would pay for directly through Disney.

Boray

I love that music too. In fact I was just listening to Soarin' about an hour ago. Just close your eyes and pretend that you're there... :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom