Soarin Merchandise

ChrisH9339

Original Poster
Is there any? Does such a thing exist?

I haven't seen any stands or carts inside or outside of the Land... plus Mouse Gear has nothing.

Anyone have any luck or information?
-Chris

ChrisH9339

Original Poster
Any idea as to why? They've made merchandise for much less popular attractions (Journey into Your Imagination, I'm looking in YOUR direction)...

Yukinon

I believe that they are coming out with pins for it either the end of this month or sometime next month... not really merchandise but it at least has the logo on it :D

I saw it on www.dizpins.com

DanStat

I've heard the merchandise pickings are slim to none. There is, however an open-edition pin that should be out already. Don't expect much else, though. There will probably be more merchandise coming soon, it may just take them a while to figure out how crowds respond to the pavillion. They might be looking for lucrative place to sell it.

CaptainMichael

Disney is missing out on making money with the lack of Soarin' merchandise. It is the most popular new attraction in Walt Disney World. Everywhere you go, people are talking about. I cannot believe that it doesn't have merchandise!

Number_6

The funny thing about it being that everyone used to joke about how Disney attractions have to exit into a gift shop. Apparently, if that doesn't happen, then they don't make merchandise for it. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom