So what Universal ought to do...

Magenta Panther

Original Poster
...is develop a dark ride based on Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse. I saw the movie last weekend. Oscar, oh yeah.

Now, Disney films have made me cry.

Pixar movies have made me cry.

But I never expected a Spiderman movie to make me cry. THREE TIMES DAMMIT

So yeah Universal should totally make at least a 3D film attraction with all the Spiders. I especially liked Spider Ham. Make it happen, Universal.

BubbaQuest

I would love to see this too. However, I'm not sure if Uni has access to this version of Spiderman. If I remember correctly, the licensing is a bit confusing especially when it comes to the newer Marvel/Sony versions.

Does anyone know if Uni could use Miles Morales in the Orlando theme parks without a new Marvel license?

lebeau

I would love to see this too. However, I'm not sure if Uni has access to this version of Spiderman. If I remember correctly, the licensing is a bit confusing especially when it comes to the newer Marvel/Sony versions.

Does anyone know if Uni could use Miles Morales in the Orlando theme parks without a new Marvel license?

Yes, they could. He's in the comics. He's part of the Spider-Man family of characters. Universal owns the theme park rights.

You know if they didn't Miles would be meeting and greeting in Hollywood Studios already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom