So what if you are 4 guests, but 1 doesn't want to use their FastPass

Disnee4Me

Original Poster
My DH is not into a lot of the rides anymore, especially since his brain aneurysm surgery, he is afraid of rides that might make him dizzy. Could one of my son's use his 4th FastPass to ride a ride the second time around, or not because it wouldn't be linked to his Magic Band?

Kate Alan

Yep. We had a few instances on our trip last month where my mother just wasn't up to riding what we had FP'd, so one of us would swap bands with her and ride again. The only issue at that point was which of us three kids would get to use it! :)

Rob562

If you've bought your tickets separately from your hotel package and have the physical ticket in-hand, an alternative is to use your husband's ticket for those times when someone else wants to use his FP+ rather than juggling Magic Bands. The ticket will work just the same as the Band for checking into FP+ (also for your room entry, park entry, etc)

Also be aware that your husband has to have entered the park turnstiles in order for someone to use his FP+ choices.

-Rob

Sure, no problem, the CMs have a screen that only gives then the name on the fast pass, so maybe it's best to have a male use the extra FPs. Don't think they'd make a fuss is a woman uses them, but just in case.

MagicHappens1971

Sure, no problem, the CMs have a screen that only gives then the name on the fast pass, so maybe it's best to have a male use the extra FPs. Don't think they'd make a fuss is a woman uses them, but just in case.
I've done this multiple times no one ever says anything. We even keep ours on our wrists and just tap the additional one by holding it.

I was actually just gonna ask this exact question. My daughter can have my Star Tours :hungover: while I use her RnRC and I'll trade my other half my SM FP+ (tooo jerky) for a dole whip. Win/win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom