So confused

75disney

Original Poster
I am 59 days out from our arrival at Disney (yay!!). I went to MDE to pay my balance and clicked on Fast Pass+ for the heck of it. Much to my surprise I am able to make all of my Fast Pass selections for my whole trip. Yet when I click on Magic Bands, I get the message about the testing phases only being limited to certain dates/ resorts. So I am confused. I thought that Magic Bands and Fast Pass+ went together. If you didn't have the Magic Bands, you can't do FP+. Does this mean that I will be able to get Magic Bands (we are going from 11/23-12/3)? Do I need to do on-line check-in to get the bands?

On a side note, not sure how happy I am about having to figure out my park tour plans so far in advance. Hope the paper FP are still available as well.

Tom

Beta Return
It sounds like the system knows that everything will be "live" during your trip, and is allowing you to make FP reservations....but since they haven't "officially" announced that MM+ is going live on Nov 1 (even though we all know it is), the system isn't letting you order Magic Bands yet.

They DO go hand-in-hand, and you will be able to order them before your trip. It probably just won't become an active choice until they officially make the announcement.

That's my guess anyway. Regardless, go ahead and make all your FP+ reservations.

Slov72

For me, I went on and could do my fastpass plus but was getting nothing on the magic band page. Once I checked in, the magicbands came right up.

75disney

Original Poster
Thank you, everyone. I did do on-line check-in and I am now able to order the Magic Bands. Now I need to work on those touring plans so I can make all the FP+ reservations. If it goes "live" on 11/1, does that mean no more paper fast passes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom