Snow White and the 7 little guys

Underdog

Original Poster
Help! We're heading to our favorite spot and want to make a dream come true, does anyone know how to get a pic of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs? Any tips or info would be appreicated! Thanks.

6 days, too many hours til we're there!!! :sohappy:

surfsupdon

I've got pictures with all eight right in front of the Train Station, before entering Main Street (facing Seven Seas but inside the turnstyles). They were there for pictures in the early morning, acting as a diversion. I've also seen all eight together in Fantasyland, but not by her attraction, but by the Tomorrowland/Fantasyland Concourse.

They've been at that spot in front of the Train Station the last three vacations in the last three years.

Captain Hank

He's refering to the Seven Seas Lagoon, the man-made lake that seperates the Magic Kingdom from the Transportation and Ticket Center and the MK parking lot.

The Living Seas (featuring Nemo and Friends), on the other hand, is in Epcot. :)

surfsupdon

Yes, as soon as you put your ticket in and enter through the turnstyle, head to the giant shaped Mickey floral planter in front of the train station. Snow and her Dwarves have been seen there numerous times. Especially in the morning hours.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
surfsupdon said:
Yes, as soon as you put your ticket in and enter through the turnstyle, head to the giant shaped Mickey floral planter in front of the train station. Snow and her Dwarves have been seen there numerous times. Especially in the morning hours.
In our last three stays (which have been for ten days or more each time) I have never seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarvs together, much less in the front of the train station after you go in. We could have just missed them though.

surfsupdon

hakunamatata said:
In our last three stays (which have been for ten days or more each time) I have never seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarvs together, much less in the front of the train station after you go in. We could have just missed them though.

I've seen them there in both December and May of 2005, December 2004 and 2003--when my sister and I got our picture with them.

DisneyMarg

At Epcot one of the countries has topiaries shaped like the dwarves and I saw Snow White there. She wasn't with the real dwarves but it was still cute with her in front of the topiaries. UNFORTUNATELY, I don't remember which country!!! My apologies.

cls4016

When we were there in October 1999, we found Snow White and the entire 7 Dwarves in the Exposition Hall at the same time! Unfortunately, they were all leaving, so we only got pictures with a few.

There is also the cutout of SW and the 7 D in the Exposition Hall that you can pose for pictures with.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
DisneyMarg said:
At Epcot one of the countries has topiaries shaped like the dwarves and I saw Snow White there. She wasn't with the real dwarves but it was still cute with her in front of the topiaries. UNFORTUNATELY, I don't remember which country!!! My apologies.
Most likely Germany.

bgraham34

I thought this thread was going to be about them changed the name from 7 Dwarfs to 7 little guys. I was starting to get worked up.

IDreamOfDisney

In January 2000, we got a picture of them by Germany in EPCOT after the parade. It was a photo session only. Nobody was signing.

To make life easier on you just ask a cast member. They have the information.

By the way I did not know about the train station.

Hope this helps.

Jay :wave:

CAPTAIN HOOK

In Easter 1999 we stumbled across all 7 Dwarves in Main Street USA very early one morning.

There is (or used to be) a topiary of SW + 7 in EPCOT

DiPSU224

That would be such a cute picture with all of them together. I can't for the life of me ever remember in the past 4 trips that I've ever seen them together. I know I've seen them separate sporadically thoughout the parks. Hope you can find them though!

JEDIsney

I have never seen Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs all together at once.

I have seen Snow White by herself at the Magic Kingdom, in many areas, and in Germany in the World Showcase at Epcot.

I have also seen some of the dwarfs in the Magic Kingdom, but not all together.

Good luck, I hope you get your picture!

drew81

They were out in front of Town Square a few weeks ago during the Easter rush. You might get lucky and see them while you're down. I've seen stranger things happen. Try a special event like MNSSHP or MVMCP. They are usually there for those.

Chape19714

I've seen the 8 all together between Germany and Italy at Epcot. Spectromagic features all 8, although it's not a personal picture.

GrowingUpDisney

We got a picture with all 8 during the MNSSH in 2005. That is the only time I have seen them all together. However when we go down, we very seldom go to a prek before 10:30-11:00am so if they are out in the mornings we miss them.

Here is our photo - one of them was cut out of the photo on the left. Too many dwarfs for one picture
9563497524461711165d48.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom