Snow globes

saz331

Original Poster
Hi

Sorry if this is on the wrong board but here goes!! I would love to buy a snow globe from MK this year as this will be our last holiday at WDW for a couple of years (3 kids and coming from Scotland) i have tried to have a wee look just now at which one is the best to buy and in what shop but need help!

Thanks

Sarah x

DanStat

Laughingplace.com also has a good selection. My favorite is the one with the monorail that runs at the bottom. I believe it's $85. There's a new one for the 50th Celebration. Very nice, about $40.

Aurora_25

I am a HUGE collector of snowglobes and the best place to get them at WDW is the World of Disney in Downtown Disney- they have most of the ones that you find in the parks and some that you can only find at the Disney Stores...

NADisney

I collect Disney Snowglobes also..The World of Disney at Downtown Disney and the MK's Disney Watch shop next to The Cinema on Main Street USA (which is home to the new pin location) have a large selection.Try picking your favorite character , theme land or park- Huge snowglobe to remmeber your time there or buy as many small snowglobes from certain areas of the parks and resorts to make a collage by using a tier for a center piece on a coffie table or dining room table.By doing this you can rotate snowglobes by character,theme lands,seasons and holidays. Good Luck. :sohappy: :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We are also huge snow globe collectors (80+ and counting) as mentioned before World of Disney at DTD has the largest selection followed by the Emporium on Main St at MK and Mouse Gear at EPCOT. However you will find a small selection of snow globes at virtually every gift store on property. Usually the ride specific snow globes can be found at the gift shop outside of the corresponding rides. Disney store online has a huge selection as well. For some of the older harder to get snow globes eBay is your best shot but shop eBay’s prices. It is not uncommon to find a snow globe on eBay going for $100 when it is available on Disney’s web site for $50.

bidnow5

Ok you got me I am a Disney Snow Globe addict I have 80, 90, or it could be more I try not to count them and I never turn them over to see the prices. I did get some good deals at the Disney Store near me but they don't have them any more. I get most of them from The World of Disney at Downtown Disney now. I bought a couple on sale last June and will be shopping there in May.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom