Snow Affecting Disneyland Paris

Welsh Tink

Original Poster
With the recent snow, does anyone know how the weather will affect the parks?

Will any of the outside rides close? I am assuming the parades are cancelled.

And will transport to the parks be affected, as I know CDG in Paris has been badly hit by delays/cancellations.

Were hoping to go over the holidays - don't know if we will mangage to get out of the house yet!

disney magic 06

We were there a couple of weeks ago, during the last snowfalls. The parks operated pretty much as normal, apart from Indiana Jones Temple du Peril. The characters, however, weren't walking around the parks as normal, they were on floats/trains or in sheltered spots close to their access gates. The parades carried on but with floats only, no dancers on the ground for safety reasons.

The parks looked extremely beautiful covered in snow, even more magical than usual.

Having said all that, I'm not sure how you're planning on getting there, Eurostar is full for days and few flights are operating. Our train arrived back in London well over three hoiurs late, and we'd missed our last train home. Eurostar were brilliant, provided a good hotel for the night, food, drink and information, I couldn't fault them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom