Small trip report & update

I was at Disney from 10-25 11-1
**Highlights**

*at MNSSHP on 10-26 got comments from everyone that I had best costume they saw all night
*got 999,999 on both guns on BLSRS (without any stops)
*10-27 Illuminations was wet and wind was blowing towards future world -- almost got hit by large chunk of fireworks debris
*10-28 played Mission: SPACE race with real astronauts
*10-31 uploaded 29 MC fixes at Mission: SPACE Race
*10-31 got magical moment on Splash Mountain - rode all by myself and was given a complimentary on-ride photo
*bought some leftover AE merchandise
*bought pioneer crew Mission:SPACE stuff to go along with my "ISC Flight Crew" hat (yes, ISC, not ISTC)

update:
- the special Illuminations area between the 2 shops (directly across the pond from American Adventure) was being repaved the entire week, so couldn't sit there
- ToT was only operating the right shaft (the two left elevators in the boiler room)
- Test Track will be closed for rehab after the holidays (mid Jan)

notes:
- the British were everywhere!!! It's there vacation season, so a ton of them were at WDW
- Test Track needs to close for rehab quickly! There were tire shreds littering the entire high speed loop section. There were dust bunnies the size of baseballs on the inside sections. The cold chamber wasn't even cold compared to what it is normally. The ride broke down everytime I rode it. And finally, the ride was rougher than it used to be.

Kenan

Originally posted by juan

- Test Track will be closed for rehab after the holidays (mid Jan)

Odd....I havent heard any of the sort as of yet.......but its definately due for one

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by juan
I was at Disney from 10-25 11-1

- Test Track needs to close for rehab quickly! There were tire shreds littering the entire high speed loop section. There were dust bunnies the size of baseballs on the inside sections. The cold chamber wasn't even cold compared to what it is normally. The ride broke down everytime I rode it. And finally, the ride was rougher than it used to be.

Hahaha..for real..And the Cm's at TT are some of the biggest loser's on the planet :)lol: ) but, I didnt see any dust bunnies, but Im sure the're there. Why you complaining...they got new seatbelts!!! hahaha, but seriously, its been going for awhile without a rehab...and it will get one sometime...

Btw...I hope you didnt spend to much on the AE merch, cuz they got it at Character Corner...WAYYYYYYY marked down...49 cents for some stuff

juan

Original Poster
I'll see what pics came out

I had a big screw through my cheek and out my forehead
I also used a little fake blood

I know it was almost not Disney material, but they seemed to not have a problem with it, in fact, the CM's commented the most about it
no kids seemed scared by it, they just wanted to look at it

What is AE?? Is that Alien Encounter?? I've only been on that once, and we were about to go on it again but decided not to 'cause of the horrible thunder storm. During that storm (April 2003) TTA "shorted" out, we heard this loud boom, I thought it was Tomorrowland Speedway (or w/e its called) backfiring, but it was TTA, and they had an announcement come on and the sound effects just kinda died off slowly and then they stayed like that (non-moving that is...:hammer: ) for a while...anyway back to the topic...In April when I was there last, I was on TT, and of course it broke down during the SPEED AREA!! :brick: , but when we got back to the station and as we left the car, a CM came over and said you can ride again, so we were really happy, although you may call the TT CM's losers, they are good with letting you go around again since we stopped out right before the speed checker thingy that always 66-68MPH for about 10 minutes, I got bad sunburn sitting under that hot sun....GRR rambling again....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom