Sleeping Beauty Castle Cross stitch pattern?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I have made a Cinderella cross stitch from a kit that was sold in the parks in the late 1990's, now I would like to make the Sleeping Beauty one. I can't find the kit anywhere on line except in one ebay auction for $190! So I thought I would ask on here if anyone had the pattern and could scan a copy. Or if they made it take some close up pictures for me and I could recreate the pattern. Well, its a long shot, but here hopin'! ;)

teacherlady19

Old thread, 11 months old, but I went and checked anyway....I have a lot of Disney x-stitch patterns, but alas no Sleeping Beauty Castle.

If you see one again on eBay, and no one bids, contact the seller either before the bidding ends or just after the bid cycle has stopped (if no one has bid). Perhaps the seller would take a lesser amount. Some people have high expectations of what things are worth. (Watch Pawn Stars or American Pickers, people always think they have something that nobody else has.)

Donna

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Old thread, 11 months old, but I went and checked anyway....I have a lot of Disney x-stitch patterns, but alas no Sleeping Beauty Castle.

If you see one again on eBay, and no one bids, contact the seller either before the bidding ends or just after the bid cycle has stopped (if no one has bid). Perhaps the seller would take a lesser amount. Some people have high expectations of what things are worth. (Watch Pawn Stars or American Pickers, people always think they have something that nobody else has.)

Donna

Thanks for responding, I actually found a picture of what I wanted on-line and used the picture to make my own pattern and cross-stitch it from the picture. It turned out really well.

MOXOMUMD

Thanks for responding, I actually found a picture of what I wanted on-line and used the picture to make my own pattern and cross-stitch it from the picture. It turned out really well.
Can you post a picture? I like doing cross-stitch but have never made my own pattern.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'll try to post a picture of the finished product soon. I don't have my pattern anymore, I suppose I should have kept it.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I am sorry these pictures are so late, I had forgotten that I never reposted these pictures until I was cleaning the room that they are in today. The sleeping beauty castle I cross-stitched from a picture I found on the internet about 1-2 years ago, and the Cinderella castle one I did from a Disney kit that I bought around 1993 (and completed around that time). Unfortunately I don't have patterns for either.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom