Skull Kingdom...

Security

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone here has ever been to the Skull Kingdom right outside of universal and weecorner from Wwet-n-wild. I have wanted to go there for quite some tie but was wondering if it was worth the money...

Security

Original Poster
I want to say somewhere between $5-$15. I've got a flyer here somewhere, and plus I'm going back up this weekend so I can pick one up and let ya know for sure. I know someone compared it to walking through your house with the lights off during a thunderstorm but I just wanted to see what others thought.:D

Epcot is my fav

Oh alright....where do you live??cause you said your going back next weekend???? ummm yea i dont really know what the whole thing is about but it looks cool from the road:sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Yeah, it looks cool and appealing from the road, but inside it's a different story. It's not that great. I've been in many better haunted attractions like Skull Kingdom. HHN's haunted houses were so much scarier than this place.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
Oh...well theres goes my trip there LOL thanks for the info

Well, you may enjoy it. I know of a few people who have, a few people who thought it was okay, some who thought it was horrible. It's worth at least one try.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom