Skull Island: Reign of Kong from construction to opening

Daveeeeed

Well first and foremost I would like to apologize to the people I debated with a while back with Kong being cheesy or what not: it's a fantastic attraction and I loved it!!

It would have been even better had it been in a park like MK as it would be more unique relative to the attractions around it, but definitely IOA was the better fit compared to US.

I love Disney & Universal, but individual parks my favorite is IOA, but as a Resort: Disney, as there is just so much to do.

I cannot wait for Star Wars Land and Nintendo World, but I must say that Uni and SeaWorld both had preferred parking before Disney added it, but Disney hasn't been adding enough attractions to WDW.

I say as a forum we should try to instead compete and say which is better we just just acknowledge everyone has different tastes. My parents for instance cannot do simulators at all (they get very motionsick), but they loved Forbidden Journey (they could not resist riding it, but both felt bad afterwards). So obviously they prefer Disney, but they still thought Universal was pretty darn cool

I just got back from a trip where I went to SeaWorld, Disney, and Universal and they were all places where you have a blast!

Some of them are better for certain people, but I love them all.

Mike S

Original Poster
Well first and foremost I would like to apologize to the people I debated with a while back with Kong being cheesy or what not: it's a fantastic attraction and I loved it!!

It would have been even better had it been in a park like MK as it would be more unique relative to the attractions around it, but definitely IOA was the better fit compared to US.

I love Disney & Universal, but individual parks my favorite is IOA, but as a Resort: Disney, as there is just so much to do.

I cannot wait for Star Wars Land and Nintendo World, but I must say that Uni and SeaWorld both had preferred parking before Disney added it, but Disney hasn't been adding enough attractions to WDW.

I say as a forum we should try to instead compete and say which is better we just just acknowledge everyone has different tastes. My parents for instance cannot do simulators at all (they get very motionsick), but they loved Forbidden Journey (they could not resist riding it, but both felt bad afterwards). So obviously they prefer Disney, but they still thought Universal was pretty darn cool

I just got back from a trip where I went to SeaWorld, Disney, and Universal and they were all places where you have a blast!

Some of them are better for certain people, but I love them all.
It's a beautiful addition to IoA. It breaks up the water rides and is only the second 3D ride at the park. USF is where they have the "screenz" problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom