Size of ride lockers?

Todd Carrick

Original Poster
First time going to Universal (doing both parks) with a family of five and we will certainly need a medium sized back pack for items we need while in the parks. My question is will the ride lockers fit a medium sized backpack?

SaltyChief

First time going to Universal (doing both parks) with a family of five and we will certainly need a medium sized back pack for items we need while in the parks. My question is will the ride lockers fit a medium sized backpack?
It will fit something slingbag sized. Anything bigger will not fit. There are larger lockers for rent if you need it. Alternately, we have small kids. If someone is staying back with the kids, they keep the bag, or we do child swap, and swap bags as well. Our stroller has also been our 'locker' too. Never had anything stolen, but I wouldn't keep jewelry or expensive electronics behind.

Rob562

At attractions where you cannot take bags on the ride, the free lockers are 14 x 5.5 x 17 inches.

Larger lockers that cost money to rent ($2 per use, I think?) are 12 x 13 x 17 inches.

If you must take a bag, I second what the above poster said, take a sling bag that can scrunch down flat.

-Rob

JoeCamel

At attractions where you cannot take bags on the ride, the free lockers are 14 x 5.5 x 17 inches.

Larger lockers that cost money to rent ($2 per use, I think?) are 12 x 13 x 17 inches.

If you must take a bag, I second what the above poster said, take a sling bag that can scrunch down flat.

-Rob
Please don't try to put your half full all day soda sipper sideways in a ride locker. The results are a mess.

JoeCamel

Thankfully they've started installing dump sinks in the newer locker areas. (Of course people have to actually use them...)

I've also started reaching in and feeling the floor of the locker before putting my stuff in.

-Rob
Imagine what it is like under the lockers, the bug guys must have a field day......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom