Size of Magic Your Way Wrist bands

Dwarful

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else...I have searched and haven't found it. Can someone who has used the bands tell me how large they are? Just measured hubby's wrist...he will need at least a 9 inch band. And that might not be too comfy for all day wear in June. Thanks

Dwarful

Original Poster
yeah sorry. I am talking about the Magic Bands. When you say stretched do you mean laying flat or you are pulling it to make it that size? Do you know what the length is for the largest /farthest hole? Does that make sense? I guess I need to know if the first hole is located at least at the 9 inch mark. Sorry, it is kind of hard to explain.

Betsyboo

yeah sorry. I am talking about the Magic Bands. When you say stretched do you mean laying flat or you are pulling it to make it that size? Do you know what the length is for the largest /farthest hole? Does that make sense? I guess I need to know if the first hole is located at least at the 9 inch mark. Sorry, it is kind of hard to explain.
Stretched out as far is it would lay flat. The Mickey head section isn't flexible. It is 9 3/8 at the largest hole. Hopefully that helps. Let me take a picture and I'll post it for you.

Dwarful

Original Poster
Thanks. So much. Yes it does help. We were trying to figure out if he would need to opt out and stay with a KTTK card. But if the largest hole is at 9 3/8 he will be good to go.

Betsyboo

image.jpg
image.jpg

ratherbeinwdw

Thanks. So much. Yes it does help. We were trying to figure out if he would need to opt out and stay with a KTTK card. But if the largest hole is at 9 3/8 he will be good to go.
I just hang mine on my lanyard. My wrist is very small, but not quite small enough for the first hole on the colored part to be as lose as I like. It was snug which was not comfortable and if I overlapped it, it stuck out too far and wasn't comfortable that way either. I was afraid it might catch on something and I'd lose it.

Dwarful

Original Poster
I like the idea of the lanyard. Our youngest daughter has very slim wrists, my husband has rather large hands and wrists. So maybe having a lanyard to carry them will be a good option if they prove uncomfortable for either of them.

cspencer96

A reminder: MagicBands come with your resort stay, so there is no reason not to customize them and try them on when they arrive prior to your stay. If you don't like them, ask for a card when you check in or call and put in a request for them to have cards ready for you. It's that simple, and it's not an either/or thing. You can get both, and can use both interchangeably.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom