Six Flags Great Adventure getting major addition.

seascape

Original Poster
Great Adventure is getting anamotronic lifesized Dinosaurs. Finally, something to show Six Flags is capable of additions for the entire family and not just rollercoasters. I love this but stil want them to add shows and dark rides. Hopefully this is just the first step to making Great Adventure a park that can attract 3 to 4 million people a year.

Last edited:

TomboyJanet

I have a Bone to pick with Great Adventure, and it's the elimination of ALL shows and parades and stuff. The life was sucked out of the park making it feel very abandoned or like a mall or gated community where there is no cultural atmosphere just people arguing and yelling at their kids and a bunch of music we're all sick of hearing on the radio already.

TomboyJanet

I seem to remember several reports of stabbings and fighting at that park. Doesn't seem very family friendly to me.
I think that was back in the 00s or the 10s. I feel like It's chilled a bit. I know someone got stabbed or something in Six flags in Illinois but Idk about Great Adventure. I've always been ok and I go there alone as a girl

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom