Silver and Gold

WDWspider

Hey, does anyone know which 125 restaurants you can choose from with the silver and gold options for WDW packages?

I'd like to know them all, but in particular... can you eat in the castle as an option one day? Furthurmore... can it work with the Fantasmic Dinner Package?

One more thing... how many characters for little boys are their at the Breakfast in the Castles (Cindy's and Norway)?

WDWspider

Original Poster
How do the options work on the Silver or Gold add-ons?

Do you have to decide them all ahead of time, or do you get them each morning?

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

OK...

You can choose what options you want to use the day of. You just go to the restaurants (or whatever you want to use it on) and instead of paying the bill you give the waiter/waitress your tickets. They will scan them and it will deduct an option for that day.

Almost every restaurant in WDW is included in the package (some restaurants require TWO options per day). Victoria and Alberts is not included in the Silver plan.

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

Here goes: (as of 12/01)

At MK:
Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn
Casey's Corner
Cinderella's Royal Table
Columbia Harbour House
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
El Pirata El Perico Restaurante
Liberty Tree Tavern
Lunching Pad
Main Street Bake Shop
Pecos Bill Cafe
Pinocchio Village Haus
Plaza Pavilion
Crystal Palace
Plaza Restaurant
Tony's Town Square Restaurant

To Be Continued...

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

At MGM:
50s Prime Time Cafe
ABC Commissary
Backlot Express
Catalina Eddie's
Hollywood & Vine
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
Min & Bill's Dockside Diner
Rosie's All American Cafe
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre Restaurant
Starring Rolls Bakery
Studio Catering Co
Hollywood Brown Derby
Toy Story Pizza Planet

To Be Continued...

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

At Epcot:
Biergarten Restaurant
Bistro de Paris
Boulangerie Patisserie
Cantina de San Angel
Coral Reef Restaurant
Electric Umbrella Restaurant
Famous Fish & Chips
Fountain View Expresso & Bakery
Garden Grill Restaurant
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Les Chefs de France Restaurant
Liberty Inn
L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante
Lotus Blossom Cafe
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Pasta Piazza Ristorante
Pure & Simple
Restaurant Akershus
Restaurant Marrakesh
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Sommerfest
Sunshine Season Food Fair
Tangierine Cafe
Tempura Kiku
Yakitori House

To Be Continued...

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

At AK:
Flame Tree Barbeque
Kusafiri Bakery & Coffee Shop
Mr. Kamal's Burger Grill
Pizzafari
Rainforest Cafe
Restaurantosaurus
Tusker House Restaurant

At Downtown Disney:
Cap'n Jack's Restaurant
Rainforest Cafe
Wolfgang Puck Express
Fulton's Crab House
Missing Link Sausage Co.
Portabello Yacht Club
Bongos Cuban Cafe
FoodQuest
House of Blues
Planet Hollywood
Wolfgang Puck Cafe

To Be Continued...

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

At WDW Water Parks:
Pop's Place (in River Country)
Leaning Palms (in Typhoon Lagoon)
Typhoon Tilly's (in Typhoon Lagoon)
Avalunch (in blizzard Beach)
Lottawatta Lodge (in Blizzard Beach)
Warming Hut (in Blizzard Beach)

At All-Star Resorts:
World Premiere Food Court (Movies)
Intermission Food Court (Music)
End Zone Food Court (Sports)

At AKL:
Jiko - The Cooking Place
Bamo - Flavors of Africa
Mara

At Beach Club Resort:
Cape May Cafe
beaches & Cream Soda Shop

To Be Continued...

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

At Boardwalk Resort:
Big River Grill & Brewing Works
Boardwalk Bakery
ESPN Club
Leaping Horse Libations
Pizza Window
Spoodles
The Flying Fish Cafe

At Caribbean Beach Resort:
Captain's Tavern
Old Port Royale

At Contemporary Resort:
California Grill
Chef Mickey's buffet
Concourse Steakhouse
Food & Fun Center

At Coronado Springs Resort:
Maya Grill
Pepper Market

At Fort Wilderness:
Crockett's Tavern
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Trail's End Buffeteria

At Grand Floridian:
1900 Park Fare
Citricos
Gasparilla Grill & Games
Grand Floridian Cafe
Narcoossee's

To Be Continued...

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

And finally...

At Old Key West Resort:
Olivia's Cafe
Turtle Shack Snack Bar

At Polynesian Resort:
Captain Cook's Snack & Ice Cream Co.
Kona Cafe
'Ohana
Polynesian Luau

At Port Orleans Resorts:
Boatwright's Dining Hall
Colonel's Cotton Mill
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory

At WL:
Artist Point
Roaring Forks Snacks
Whispering Canyon Cafe

At Yacht Club Resort:
Hurricane Hanna's Grill
Yacht Club Galley
Yachtsman Steakhouse

At Villas @ Disney Institute:
Gathering Place

At Bonnet Creek Golf Club:
Sand Trap Bar & Grill

At Wide World of Sports Complex:
Official All-Star Cafe

Please note that the above list is as of 12/01. You will receive upon check-in a brochure outlining everything you receive with your package and listing the restaurants that it can be used at.
I hope this list helps you out.

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Original Poster
Wow, thank you and your fingers a lot. I appreciate it a lot, and yes it helps greatly. I am shocked at all the high dollar ones included. Is there a limit... like at Jikos for example? I really like this plan idea. if used correctly, it can be a money saver even. I see Coral Reef, I might want to use one there, and I have never tried a tour of any kind.

I really appreciate your troubles.

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

Originally posted by spider-man
Wow, thank you and your fingers a lot. I appreciate it a lot, and yes it helps greatly. I am shocked at all the high dollar ones included. Is there a limit... like at Jikos for example? I really like this plan idea. if used correctly, it can be a money saver even. I see Coral Reef, I might want to use one there, and I have never tried a tour of any kind.

I really appreciate your troubles.

You're welcome. I just happened to have kept the package brochure from my last trip.
Anyway, here's what you can get per person:

breakfast:
1 juice, 1 breakfast entree, 1 hot beverage & 1 bakery item
OR
full breakfast buffet

lunch:
1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 dessert, 1 non-alcoholic beverage & 1 coffee or tea
OR
full lunch buffet

dinner:
1 appetizer, 1 soup or salad, 1 entree, 1 non-alcoholic beverage, 1 dessert, 1 coffee or tea
OR
full dinner buffet

You should defiantly eat at Coral Reef. Go there for dinner...you'll get your money worth. We went there for dinner and it would have cost us $200 if we hadn't had the package deal. Also the CMs are very helpful at making sure you get everything that's covered by the package.

Upvote 0

wolf359

as an add on to the list some of the resturants require two wishes. as expected, they are the more expensive ones, but if planned properly you can still do pretty well.

as best as i can remember the places that require two wishes are:

jiko
narcoossees
california grill
artist point
coral reef
yahtsman steakhouse
flying fish
citrico's
bistro de paris

the wishes are coded on to your room key/admission card and you have a declining balance-type system. if you choose to use a wish (or two) for something instead of paying you give the CM your card and the wish is "removed" from your total.

also, the list of things you can redeem wishes for is now on the official WDW site (including what takes two wishes) when you click on the gold/silver add-on description.

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Original Poster
Can you add a silver package fro some people in your party and a gold for others?

Ex. My wife and me a Gold Package for each day of our stay, and a Silver package for my son for each day of the stay?

Also, how does La Nouba work with this, don't you need to make reserved seating arrangements ahead of time? (Please explain how to go about this if anyone knows)

Again, thanks everyone, this is a great new way to do packages.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by spider-man
Can you add a silver package fro some people in your party and a gold for others?

Ex. My wife and me a Gold Package for each day of our stay, and a Silver package for my son for each day of the stay?

Also, how does La Nouba work with this, don't you need to make reserved seating arrangements ahead of time? (Please explain how to go about this if anyone knows)

Again, thanks everyone, this is a great new way to do packages.
Each person in the party needs to have the same package.

Upvote 0

ReDefined

What about value?

What is the general cost/benefit of these plans as we were also considering these packages. Also, do the plans work with length of stay packages?

Perhaps if someone could share the average cost per day of these plans, that would really help with our decision. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
All of the restaurants in the parks, hotels, downtown disney and the water parks are included except for the following.
Victoria and Albert's
The chef's domain at Citrico's
The Backyard BBQ
The Downtown Disney Resort hotels

The bars and room service are also not included on either of these plans. They are included on the Platinum plan though.
Ghiradelli soda shop also is not included. I have the full list if you have any questions.

The cost for the Silver package add on to the Dream maker package is $68 per adult per night of stay and $58 per child per night of stay.

The Gold package add on is $138 per adult per night of stay. And $98 per child per night of stay.

Please keep in mind that this price is added on to the cost of the Dream Maker package which will vary depending upon the hotel, and what time of year you plan on traveling. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Pam

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Original Poster
If you buy Gold Option, do you get Breakfast lunch and dinner and other options, the vacation pamplets make it sound that way?

Also, if you are staying 4 nights, do you get breakfast lunch and dinner for 5 days (the day of arrival through the day of departure)? Obviously we will get there around 4 at day of arival and leave at 2 on day of departure, s we technically only need a days worth of breakfast lunch and dinner split between the two days.

One more... does your length of stay tickets last through your check out day. I know check out is at 11, but we would like to go to a park that morning til about 1 if possible.

Thanks so much, you guys are the best in helping out. It's great to know these things in advance.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes, you get breakfast, lunch and dinner and other options like Cirque du soleil tickets, tours etc. The meals are per person, per night. Since it will be for each night it will run through the last day.
Length of stay tickets last throughout your last day of stay. If you have any more questions, or need more info on the packages, please feel free to PM or e-mail me if you want.

Pam

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We used last years package that gave up two wishes per person per day, basicly the silver package.

We used them for resturants, a few tours, and some merchindice.

We made sure we used them on the expensive resurants, and we even got a break. Two of the restaurants that should have been 2 wishes each, they only charged us 1 each, and the Rose and Crown only charged us 1 wish total for the dinner for the two of us. So we ended up 5 more wishes than I had to planned, and I was looking for ways to spend them by the end of our vacation!

If you eat expensivaly while you're there, and we do, it can be worth it. If you have a lot of kids though, you could be better off just paying the bills. And most people don't take advantage of the other things like tours and recreation. That is were it can save you some money. Some of the tours are $60 and up.

Their was an artical at Mouseplanet that worked out the pro's and con's of these kinds of "food" packages. It's worth a look.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom