Shula's..is it worth it??

wdw4jl

Original Poster
Every year my wife and I say we're going to eat there, but we always talk ourselves out of it due to cost, would love to get opinions on the place, thanks in advance!!

JohnD

I love Shula''s. Actually, Shulas 347 Grill as there is one in my hometown. For me, it's not new so I haven't eaten at the Shula's Steakhouse at Disney. If you've never been, then I highly recommend it. The cost is approximate to LeCellier or just about any other "signature" dining restaurant at Disney. If your schedule allows you to eat at Shula's and not in one of the parks, then I say you can't go wrong with it.

zurgandfriend

Shula's is IMHO the best steakhouse on property, with Yachtsman second. We always get a great meal there, my DS ate the 48oz porterhouse a few years ago. I had to sort of roll him back to the room afterwards but I digress.

FrostyNaples

We have a Shula's where we live in SWFL. It is fantastic. Expensive, yes, but you get what you pay for here. Sign up for their email newsletter, you will get a free entree voucher on your birthday.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Shula's is the best steak on property. We have eaten at a lot of them - Jiko's, Cali Grill, LeCellier, Yachtsman, and it was the best for us. We have been there a few times now, and it is always top notch. Definitely go!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I really enjoyed the food, but found it exorbitantly expensive. In my personal opinion, it wasn't worth the extra cost and the time away from the parks. Le Cellier wins for me because it's a very good meal and it's inside a park so less down time to eat.

JIMINYCR

Yes its expensive but worth it. You cant beat the flavor & cut of meat. Weve gone Lecellier & Yachtsman then Shulas and was wowed by the difference. Save up your money and go treat yourself. You want to try it, you have to try it.

Prince-1

Shulas is a great experience well worth the money. Yachtsman Steakhouse is below it in regards to quality but it is still very good. Le Celier is average at best.

rsoxguy

I prefer to make a reservation for a time of day in which I won't be going back to the parks. There is something awkward about my in-park attire and backpack when dining at the non-park restaurants. The food is tasty and the service is attentive at Shula's. Oh...go Dolphins.

Gig 'Em Mickey

Is it worth what? All these is it worth threads are so subjective. Your perceived value will likely be different than mine. If your choice is Le Cellier or Shula's and you are wanting a nice meal and great quality food, then Shula's would win hands down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom