Should I Fast Pass Dinosaur or the Lion King Show?

JChoma

Original Poster
I have a fast pass for the lion king show at noon on 4/20 (a Wednesday). There are 8 people in our party. Do you think I should switch it for Dinosaur, which we would be looking to ride around 3:00 or 4? It seems like the lines at dinosaur are nuts. Thoughts?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I have a fast pass for the lion king show at noon on 4/20 (a Wednesday). There are 8 people in our party. Do you think I should switch it for Dinosaur, which we would be looking to ride around 3:00 or 4? It seems like the lines at dinosaur are nuts. Thoughts?

You will not need a FP for the show and they do it every hour also so you should be able to see a show that day regardless. We have walked up many times for the show without a problem. I would use it for Dinosaur. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Ok- I'll change it. Thanks!! :)

Your very welcome! And if you use all 3 fast passes you can always still get a 4th etc for show if you want one or you can always change it if you change your mind later. But I think y'all will be fine. :)

JChoma

Original Poster
Your very welcome! And if you use all 3 fast passes you can always still get a 4th etc for show if you want one or you can always change it if you change your mind later. But I think y'all will be fine. :)
Ok :) We have a FP for the safari at 9:40, so I think after that we'll try to hit the 11:00 Lion King show without a FP and we'll see how it goes. Thanks again!!

SAV

Ok :) We have a FP for the safari at 9:40, so I think after that we'll try to hit the 11:00 Lion King show without a FP and we'll see how it goes. Thanks again!!

That's very close to what we do and it has worked out for us each time. It's just a matter of getting off Safari and going to the nearby bathroom and then getting in the standby line.

DisneyDukie

Honestly, I wouldn't use a FP for either. We did it for LK last year, and it was a waste of a FP - we could have had just as good of seats without it! As for Dinosaur... it's the one ride in Disney that's traumatized a member of my family; took my daughter (who, for perspective, has called Haunted Mansion her favorite ride since she was 3) on it and literally my husband and I spent the entire ride covering her ears and eyes, and then thought for sure Child Protective Services was going to snag us when we got off. In my opinion - and I'm usually really lax about these things - it's not an appropriate ride for preschoolers!

JChoma

Original Poster
Honestly, I wouldn't use a FP for either. We did it for LK last year, and it was a waste of a FP - we could have had just as good of seats without it! As for Dinosaur... it's the one ride in Disney that's traumatized a member of my family; took my daughter (who, for perspective, has called Haunted Mansion her favorite ride since she was 3) on it and literally my husband and I spent the entire ride covering her ears and eyes, and then thought for sure Child Protective Services was going to snag us when we got off. In my opinion - and I'm usually really lax about these things - it's not an appropriate ride for preschoolers!
Oh no, I didn't realize it was that scary!! My five year old usually does alright during suspenseful movies (not that anything we've let her watch is truly scary). She's seen the first few harry potter movies for example and has done ok. But based on your input maybe I'll take her to another attraction while everyone else rides dinosaur. Thank you for the heads up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom