Should Disney give us a TV series set in space that is not Star Wars?

CmdrShepN7

Original Poster
I really enjoyed The Mandalorian but I am not much of a Star Wars fan. I am really excited for The Right Stuff coming this fall.

It even has an actor who appears in another space series on right now.

Should Disney give us space fiction that is not Star Wars? If so what should it be like?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Firefly! They have the rights now and it's been long enough where they could reboot it or do season 2 if they really wanted.
images(16).jpg

Robbiem

I don't see why not. I know its not space but a live action Tron series using the mandalorian filming tech could be great

erasure fan1

I really enjoyed The Mandalorian but I am not much of a Star Wars fan.
I would love a mass effect series on D+. As would you judging by your user name. I just don't think Disney will want to make anything that could compete with their 4 billion plus purchase. Star wars has such an influence on sci-fi in general, I just don't think they would. I'm not saying it can't be done, just Disney wouldn't want to do it.

Robbiem

now Disney own fox an Alien series about the space marines would be amazing but I couldn’t imagine it ever being made!

Disstevefan1

I really enjoyed The Mandalorian but I am not much of a Star Wars fan. I am really excited for The Right Stuff coming this fall.

It even has an actor who appears in another space series on right now.

Should Disney give us space fiction that is not Star Wars? If so what should it be like?

YAY!!!!! The Right Stuff on Disney Plus 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 Looking forward to this! Thanks for posting it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom