shopping at WDW

raven

All depends on what you are looking for. Do you mean favorite themed shopping area or just a fun place to shop at WDW?

badsquishy

Original Poster
I guess just a neat place. Some places you find some oddball things. I like the shop at Norway best with all the trolls, and the Morocco shop.

WDWspider

I like Once upon a Toy Store, the store outside of Splash Mountain, the Japanese store, and big store in Future World.

Sorry, I don't go enough to remember the names. :lol:

Also, I like the Animal Kingdom Lodge Store.

Scooter

I Like Mouse Gears at EPCOT

It has almost everything that World of Disney has but it's lay out is better in my oppinion.

I also Like the Coke store in Ice Station Cool becasue I can drink for free and shop at the same time.:)

KRZ4WDW

In order: The Christmas Shop in Downtown Disney Marketplace... World of Disney... and all the shops at the Magic Kingdom (For all of the variety)

BeachClub

Mouse Gear - Epcot
Parfum store - France / Epcot ( I love Guerlain products )
ok...forget it....

ALL THE STORES AT DISNEYWORLD AND DISNEYWORLD AREAS!!!!!!! LOL

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Can I have it delivered to my room??? LOL I'm shopping there!

barnum42

My favourites were the shops in Frontier land as they used to be – selling themed merchandise. Now they just have the same kitchen accessories and T-shirts available at most other shops in the park. I also had a soft spot for the Magic Shop on Main Street, which has unfortunately gone the same way.

Current favourite is the Art shop in Downtown Disney (I’m guessing it’s a variation on the Disnyana shop in MK, which was under renovation on my last trip). I may not have the budget for the majority of the merchandise, but it’s a great place to nose around.

spagofreep

I personally would pick the Gourmet Pantry...even though it is no longer there. I think that spot was a main reason for me to go from a 35 pants size this last year to a whopping 38 now...lol

MagicalMonorail

I like to shop at World of Disney downtown because they always have what I'm looking for. I also like the Christmas shop there. We always have to get something there for our Disney tree. I also like to go to Mouse Gear. We usually get our shirts there and send them to our room. My family always saves an extra day just for shopping so try that out next time you go.

aliceinwonder

I second the Guerlain makeup store, and I love the doll shop Dar Teddybar in Germany. I used to adore Tinkerbell's Toyshop when they sold Madame Alexander dolls too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom