Shirt sizes

abug'saunt

Original Poster
I'm not sure where to put this, but please feel free to move if necessary.

This question is for anyone who has recently been or will be going and returning before May 28th.

DH and I are plus sized and we were wondering if any stores carry 3X size shirts?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
They are harder to find, but I've seen them at World of Disney in DTD and to a lesser extent elsewhere. Usually when I can't find XL or XXL [two sizes I can wear], there are XXXLs there.

I've also noticed that the shirts often seem larger than the same size I've bought in the past, so it might be worth trying on an XL if there isn't a 3X available, it might just fit.

tractorm3

i seem to remeber alot of the shops at DHS carry 3x, it is definatley a smaller 3x but they are out there. I even found a 5X (Im wearing it right now). however it is huge and can act more like an outfit haha.

Just gotta keep your eyes open and dont be afraid the ask the cast member alo of times they have stuff out back or can look it up.

abug'saunt

Original Poster
Thanks for the quick response MontyMon and tractorm3. We kinda figured about the asking but to know for sure is a relief.

Captain Chaos

I like my tee shirts bigger so I get 3X... I find them at World of Disney usually with no issues... At the other merchandise stores, it is harder to find.. but, CMs usually manage to find the size for me if I ask...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom