Ship breakfast and snacks to resort

phardin

Original Poster
One of the best tips I received was to ship breakfast foods and snacks to your hotel prior to leaving for Disney. If you call your resort they'll give the address and you will need to put your confirmation # on the delivery label. They'll deliver it to your room upon check in. I shipped cereal with plastic bowls and spoons (bought milk at the convenience store in the hotel), pop tarts, a ton of snacks, bread with individual packages of peanut butter and jelly, and drink mixes to add to water. We saved money by not eating out at breakfast and had snacks with us all day as well as a quick lunch or dinner in the room.

disneygirl1

I totally agree with you on this tip! We did this for the first time this past December and it worked perfect! The box we shipped was waiting in our at AKL when we checked in. We were on the DDP, and figured on the days we did not have a sit down breakfast it would be more convenient to just eat in our room before heading to the parks! Wish I would have done this sooner. We loved having snacks handy during our mid day breaks in the room as well.

I will say we were there for 10 days, so this definitely saved us some money. Not sure I would do this on a shorter stay though. Mainly b/c we aren't in the room as much.

Bri1121

You just packed up some stuff and shipped it UPS or something?! Great tip! We usually rent a car for the day to stop at the grocery store!

Magical Dreamer

I'd have to recommend Garden Grocer (A+++).

Easy online ordering, great fresh produce and full grocery assortment.

Prices very reasonable with a $12 delivery fee to your resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom