Shades of Green FastPass+ Update

WDWBigEd

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
As of today Shades of Green guest can link their reservation numbers to MDE and get 180+ 10 Dining and 60 Day FastPass+ 60 just like Disney owned resorts.

Shades of Green will participate in these two programs which is exclusive to WDW Resort Guests and with the exception of only one other non-Disney Resort (Swan and Dolphin).

Still no Magic Bands and also you may have to wait 24-48 hours after you make your reservation for the Disney side to see it.

Last edited:

justadreamaway_

This is good news. I will always be grateful for the resorts commitment to the military, reflected by its staff and facility improvements. And I will always appreciate the awesome Shades of Green location! This change will enhance the experience next time I visit with family :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There's a rumor that the Good Neighbor Resorts will get the 60 day perk 'soon'. This may be the first step toward that. Or, at least, WDW recognizes they can't give that perk to the GNRs without also giving it to SoG.

WDWBigEd

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
There's a rumor that the Good Neighbor Resorts will get the 60 day perk 'soon'. This may be the first step toward that. Or, at least, WDW recognizes they can't give that perk to the GNRs without also giving it to SoG.

I’m not sure Good Neighbor Resorts will get it. It would take away from the Disney Resort guest and really kill day guest chances. I sure Disney wouldn’t mind the extra money. I do know Shades of Green + Swan and Dolphin have to pay extra to get the perks like EMH and 60 FastPass+.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If the summer was as slow as reports here suggested, I'm guessing they've decided that guests from the GNRs and SoG won't impact FP+ 60 day reservations all that much.

paugom

Our extended family is going in late February through early March. My father-in-law booked our stay for us. When I attempt to add our room reservation his name comes up one of the individuals. MDE gives me the option to link to my account, but I don't know if that will screw anything up with SoG? Any experiences?

Jackiep9

I am not having success using the fastpass 60 days out with Shades of Green. I linked our reservations successfully to MDE, but the fast passes still aren't open more than 30 days out. I chatted with a disney agent - the first one said SoG does get 60 days out (this was before I had attempted to book the FP, I was just trying to link the reservation). Then when I couldn't get the FP to open up, I chatted again with a different agent who said SoG was definitely still only 30 days out.

Any booked FPs 60 days out successfully?

Jackiep9

I am not having success using the fastpass 60 days out with Shades of Green. I linked our reservations successfully to MDE, but the fast passes still aren't open more than 30 days out. I chatted with a disney agent - the first one said SoG does get 60 days out (this was before I had attempted to book the FP, I was just trying to link the reservation). Then when I couldn't get the FP to open up, I chatted again with a different agent who said SoG was definitely still only 30 days out.

Any booked FPs 60 days out successfully?

Nevermind! I guess it just took a while to update because this morning I was able to book fastpasses at 41 days out. So exciting for SoG users!

Thecorsi4

As of today Shades of Green guest can link their reservation numbers to MDE and get 180+ 10 Dining and 60 Day FastPass+ 60 just like Disney owned resorts.

Shades of Green will participate in these two programs which is exclusive to WDW Resort Guests and with the exception of only one other non-Disney Resort (Swan and Dolphin).

Still no Magic Bands and also you may have to wait 24-48 hours after you make your reservation for the Disney side to see it.
Do you happen to know if they are offering dinning plans as well through SOG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom