Seven dwarfs soft opening

jl3283

Original Poster
wow! I couldn't believe what the guests were doing when they opened seven dwarfs today. Pushing each other and tripping into the bushes. Some lady fell and her leg was stepped on. I'm going back tomorrow for when they open it again. I'm going to get some video of guests being crazy.

Kman101

Wow. There's so little respect shown towards other guests these days. Let's trample or push someone for a ride. Wow. When they all, if in the queue, are going to the SAME place. It's ridiculous the "pushing" that goes on in the queues anymore. Honestly makes it very uncomfortable.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
wow! I couldn't believe what the guests were doing when they opened seven dwarfs today. Pushing each other and tripping into the bushes. Some lady fell and her leg was stepped on. I'm going back tomorrow for when they open it again. I'm going to get some video of guests being crazy.
I saw that. She fell into the wall area. I didn't know you were there too. The one guy left his kid in the stroller to get in line. It was crazy.
What a coincidence....

rct247

Not sure if this ACTUALLY happened, but there is a very very good chance it did. As soon as word got out on this site and many other web outlets, guests were said to have been going up to the attraction entrance and demanding to ride. In some cases, it wouldn't be open and many cast were accused of lying and tempers flared up quite a bit. Between the Frozen Fever we have been seeing and the rediculousness of some of the guests that feel entitled to ride the Mine Train, it really does show a huge decline in an already sad state of affairs in our society today. Dare I say that so many Disney guests really are not worthy of visiting. They don't deserve it. Go watch some Disney movies and relearn those hard life lessons folks. Then come back to the parks and grateful, respectful, and well mannered.

5thGenTexan

Not sure if this ACTUALLY happened, but there is a very very good chance it did. As soon as word got out on this site and many other web outlets, guests were said to have been going up to the attraction entrance and demanding to ride. In some cases, it wouldn't be open and many cast were accused of lying and tempers flared up quite a bit. Between the Frozen Fever we have been seeing and the rediculousness of some of the guests that feel entitled to ride the Mine Train, it really does show a huge decline in an already sad state of affairs in our society today. Dare I say that so many Disney guests really are not worthy of visiting. They don't deserve it. Go watch some Disney movies and relearn those hard life lessons folks. Then come back to the parks and grateful, respectful, and well mannered.

I think this is a big reason I prefer a cruise. Shortly after embarkation phones stop working, very limited internet unless ypu want to pay top dollar per minute. Sure, there are lines to meet characters on board, but people are pretty easy going. I guess the possibility of keelhauling weighs on some people... ;)

wogwog

I think this is a big reason I prefer a cruise. Shortly after embarkation phones stop working, very limited internet unless ypu want to pay top dollar per minute. Sure, there are lines to meet characters on board, but people are pretty easy going. I guess the possibility of keelhauling weighs on some people... ;)
Yes. Fantasy in 8 days. WDW, don't know don't care. Last year one visit to WDW, double digit cruises.

Kman101

Having been in the queue four times yesterday, I noticed no pushing, shoving or anything. Guests were actually really pleasant and even let people pass them when stopping to take pictures or vice versa, people actually stopped to wait for a quick picture. One of the best lines I've waited in at WDW in a looong time.

Then I went to DHS and Tower of Terror with 20 minute wait (which was basically waiting to load the elevator and was not 20 minutes) and was practically rushed by people when there was NO line. So bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom