Seven Dwarfs Possible June Opening...Fast Pass?

jlsHouston

Ahhhh I missed it by 1 day . I leave for home on the 27th. Oh well I might be lucky and catch a soft opening and regardless I will be back in August.

Tuvalu

Ah, I have to hope for a soft opening then. I will be there the 14-22nd of May. Anyone think there will be a chance for this?
The pattern for Disney has been to have a soft opening for a new attraction prior to the "official" opening date, so yes, there is a great possibility 7DMT will be operating during your vacation. It may only be for a few hours per day, or have glitches that cause it to open and then shut down and there will be no "advance" notice; but you may get some Disney magic by being there at the right time :)

jlsHouston

Ah, I have to hope for a soft opening then. I will be there the 14-22nd of May. Anyone think there will be a chance for this?

18-27th for me.... Other than being annoyed I am missing it by a day, I am not going to spend a lot of time worrying about it. I will be back in August and I can ride it then. Besides I have a bad feeling about the side to side motion and me that I have seen in the videos. But the inside of the ride looks awesome and I am excited it is finally opening!
I don't know what to say about soft openings being possible the week prior to opening.

jlsHouston

Error is all I get when I try to even access the reservations for fastpasses... overloaded with to many people doing the same thing.

Boy that ain't no lie. I couldn't do crap for 30 minutes. Wouldn't even let me book a FP for the 28th on my AP. I finally got one for like 11:30 am on my grandsons AP just to see if I could do it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom