September wait times/Ikran sells out?

Gulf Coast Anteater

Original Poster
I am coming on the week of the 5th of September to Pandora. What might the wait times be for FOP and NRJ?

Also, would I have trouble getting an adoptable banshee/Ikran? I'm worried about them selling out :( The scalpers are already in full force!

sjhym333

I think that both of your questions are hard to answer right now since the land has been working with a limited amount of guests during both the CM and AP previews. I think we will have a better idea once the area opens to all guests. In general I would say that if you are staying on property you will want to grab a FP for FOP at the 60 day mark since the attraction has a lower capacity and they have not been available at the 30 day mark. I have been able to get river ride FP's at the 30 day mark. I have heard that Disney has been working hard with its vendor to ramp up production of the banshee/Ikran to ensure availability. Disney is seeing how popular they are and they will quickly try to make sure that they will be available.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We grabbed FPs for our trip. We will be there the week after grand debut. Im guessing that without FPs a four hour wait would be expected at minimum.

Gulf Coast Anteater

Original Poster
Yeah, I am a super fan of Avatar, and it shows with my very own personal Avatar :) He's really cool, I named him "Bobby" :)

I think the best part of my trip is seeing a real avatar in person. He looks awesome! How close are you to him? I mean, is it an intimate view, or is it more of a odd in the distance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom