September Help

Chernabog2512

I am new to this board and I think it is great, almost addicting. I am going to WDW from Sept 16 to Sept 23, does anybody know if there are any refurbishments going on or any other happenings while I am there. I am going to Wilderness Lodge for my 3 time and I cannot wait. Any help would be great.

98 All Star Music, proposed to wife in front of Cinderella's Castle.

99 All Star Movies

99 Wilderness Lodge

01 Animal Kingdom Lodge

02 Wilderness Lodge

Rehabs

From what I understand from all the Cast Members on this site Big Thunder will after the busy summer season. that's the only thing I have heard of so far. We will be down at the same time.:)

Upvote 0

DisneyBound

I havent heard of any others yet so I cant offer much help there...sorry. I just wanted to say that we will be at Disney at the same time :) We are there Sept 20-28. Last year when we went at that time, COP was closed for season, Timekeeper(I cant remember if it was seasonal too) and Haunted Mansion(referb) were the only things I can remember being down. I was pretty disappointed that HM was closed, it was scheduled to reopen our last day there but didnt. :( Im guessing its a good chance that it wont be down for referbishing this year though.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by DisneyBound
I havent heard of any others yet so I cant offer much help there...sorry. I just wanted to say that we will be at Disney at the same time :) We are there Sept 20-28.

WOOHOO!!!

We'll all be down there that week too!!

Can't wait!!!

Upvote 0

Danny

We will also be there from 9/14-9/20. Big Thunder Mt is my families favorite ride. If anyone has any pull, have them hold up the renovation until all of us September visiters are gone.:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom