sept specials

nepalostparks

Welcome to the boards! :wave:

No official announcement has been made yet. Free dining has been offered for that period in previous years, and generally, they have announced the promotion around the end of March or beginning of April in the past.

I would keep an eye on this site and others like www.mousesavers.com... as soon as anything is official, it will be all over the site.

In the meantime, you can find more discussion on this subject in a thread already going: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=565346

Upvote 0

meganw1985

Last year in fall there was free dining, as we took advantage of it in November. I think usually there is some sort of package deal, along with a room only deal (I guess to entice the more resort-going population than the theme park population). I hope this is the case. We already booked our 6 night at Animal Kingdom Villas through a points rental place, and just need a pre-night at Pop (or if discounts, Port Orleans). But yes, should be any day now I would think. But "any day now" with Disney could literally be ANY TIME, today or next month!

Happy posting! :wave:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We are in a bit of a gray area right now. Normally September promotions would have been out by now. For all we know something will come out today or it is possible that nothing will come out at all. Nothing is guaranteed. Promotions are based on booking rates. If the resorts have met their numbers Disney has no real incentive to run a promotion.

Upvote 0

Badger Brent

This is good to know, we just decided to do a 5-7 night trip the 3rd week of September!!:sohappy: No kids, this is the first trip without the kids since our infamous "altercation @ flower and garden" deal.:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0
We too are looking at the third week of September for a trip for just the TWO of us for the first time. Does anybody know if there is usually a minimum night stay requirement for the free dining if it is offered? We are thinking of three of four nights.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We too are looking at the third week of September for a trip for just the TWO of us for the first time. Does anybody know if there is usually a minimum night stay requirement for the free dining if it is offered? We are thinking of three of four nights.
In the recent past I do not think there have been minimum stays on free dining but unfortunately there is nothing to prevent them from adding one. With a stay of 3 to 4 nights you are within the wheel house of of other minimum stays put on past offers so I would not worry about it too much.

Upvote 0
In the recent past I do not think there have been minimum stays on free dining but unfortunately there is nothing to prevent them from adding one. With a stay of 3 to 4 nights you are within the wheel house of of other minimum stays put on past offers so I would not worry about it too much.

Thanks for the info .... now let's hope free dining is offered

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom